Isabelle Marguerite duPlessis was born on November 4, 2007, at 6:07 A.M. (give or take a few minutes). She weighs 9 lbs. 8 oz., which beats the record held by her brother by 1 1/2 oz., and exceeds her impatient big sister (born 3 weeks early) by 2 lbs., 8 oz.! She is 21.5" long.

Here she is 4 hours later:

In close up:

She was whisked away to the nursery right away, so here Momma is holding her for the first time:

8 comments:
What a cutie!
Beautiful! And what a lovely name.
Hey Nicole, she is so cute! I feel so bad, because I still haven't seen Helena yet! All your children are beautiful. You look great! Take care, Love, Becky
Congrats!
that's one hunk of baby ;)
oh dear, THIS is what I get for having a hiatus - I'm late for the party!!!
CONGRATS & HUGS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
She's beautiful, Nicole :) congratulations to you all!
She is beautiful! I can't believe her cheeks! and her hair!!! I can't wait to hear if Helena continues to love the baby after it invades her house ;)
Post a Comment