This is a catch-up post from the last few weeks, which have been very eventful, as Isabelle has become vocal and more mobile!
One day as I had been sewing, I needed to feed Isabelle, who had been playing on the floor near me. As I was feeding her, Helena came wandering out early from her nap, and came & sat beside me. Eventually, Helena curled up with her head on my leg & fell asleep! And Isabelle finished nursing and fell asleep, too! So I wiggled out from under the babies and took this picture of the sleeping beauties:

Here are some action shots of Isabelle, all by herself, a couple of weeks ago:


Watch those arms!



Here comes sister, fresh from her bath! Isabelle smiles a 'hello' to sister!

Helena just loves to hold Isabelle's hand, as we learned
in the car:

And two weekends ago, right at the end of January, she learned how to grab toys to chew on!!


She sucks her thumb, too!!

She's getting to be so much
fun!! :)
2 comments:
She has such perfect little tiny features! But I love the hair most of all. ;) Katy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! I am just catching up on your posts over here, and what a Saturday morning smile they are!
Wouldn't it be grand to put our babies on the floor together to play while the big sisters (who are also about the same age) played house and we drank tea? Ah, well, someday perhaps... :)
Post a Comment