Although I have not been taking as many pictures as I would like (or posting as fast--these have been on my desktop for a while!), there are some moments that beg for the camera, even if it means calling the brother (home with a virus) from the parking lot of the apartment complex to bring out the camera!! Last week (on the 17th), the girls had a well-checkup together. On the way home, both girls fell asleep in the car. When I went to get Isabelle out of the car first, I found this sight:

Helena had fallen asleep holding Isabelle's hand!

Here's a well-dressed Phelan holding Isabelle:

And every time I put Isabelle down, Helena snuggles up next to her. Isabelle doesn't seem to mind, though!! Incidently, anyone recognize Helena's turtleneck?

They're both getting so big!! Helena looks pretty slim to me, but she is around the 75th percentile for height and 95th for weight! A healthy girl. And Isabelle? It's no surprise that she's 90th-95th for both height and weight! She has a smallish head, though--about the 75th percentile.
4 comments:
They are so beautiful!!! :)
Elizabeth is constantly snuggling up with Meredith every time I put her down. And if I want to take a picture, I get them both! :) I thought I would find this annoying, but I find it sweet. I always wanted a sister, you know (and I have one, though she's the same age as a niece of mine, and so more like a niece than a true sister), and so I see this and it makes me feel all warm and happy. That picture of them holding hands - priceless. You should try making it black-and-white. That would make it pop. OK, I'll shut up now.
I know just what you mean about not taking as many as you would like - and not posting as fast. Me too. But at least I'm taking some!
Incidentally (at the risk of rambling on in your combox - but wait, don't you EXPECT that with me?), do you use iphoto? I've just started and it's FABULOUS to help organize things.
Nuff from me. LOVED the pics!!!
That is beautiful! The hand-holding pic is definitely a keeper. Babies are so wonderful!
OMG I recognize it for sure! It's impossible for me to say who wore it first - but I know it's been around.
Helena asleep holding Isabelle's hand... that is beautiful! I love it! Katy
Post a Comment