If you know me, you probably know that I've been going a little blog-crazy lately. I've revived an old blog, started a new one, and posted occasionally to one or two that I've left languishing for the most part. But the truth is, I love the blogging medium. So off and on, it has seemed to me that I've often got more to say about the kids than Facebook can contain, even though I've switched mostly to Facebook for news, updates, and pictures. For example, today during my lunch break, I took the girls to the park for a nature walk. They've been wanting a nature walk ever since they made collection boxes as part of the Kiwi Crate I bought for them in June, but normally it's too hot, or I'm too tired after work, or I just don't like outside... Today, it worked out. And they collected some fine specimens. I've got a blog post planned for one of the other blogs about what it means to be able to take them to the park during my lunch break! And that's how things spill over into blog-land.
But the reason I came to this particular blog is that I was thinking... Helena is very into "publishing," by which she means working on a story or report at school (last year--1st grade) and printing. "Printing" for them is "publishing," which is pretty cute. But pushing the orange button in Blogger? That's really publishing! So I think that I might give Isabelle and Helena and Phelan (if he would like) the chance to publish their adventures. Actually, I'm going to go ahead and add Phelan as a co-author. And where better than the blog site that was designed for them in the first place?
For now, I have removed the restrictions--the blog can be accessed by anyone who knows where to find it. It's not going to be listed on Blogger or in search engines, but I will be posting links on Facebook, which is probably where everyone who is interested will be anyway!
But first things first. . . I should really think of a new blog name, don't you think?
1 comment:
Yeah, I'm thinking they have outgrown "baby and toddler" by quite a bit.
Post a Comment