Today, we saw to details like cleaning (some), shelf-paper liner, and painting. Oh, and an oil change, which is a completely different story. The dining room will be a terra cotta color, which should go very nicely with my dark kitchen table and chairs!
My iPod does not do the color justice, but hopefully it will be obvious that this is a big improvement from how it was before!
Views from the living area:
View from the kitchen:
I like BOLD colors. This really excites me!! I have been so tired of apartment off-white.
The third bedroom, a.k.a. "entertainment/hobby room" will be painted tomorrow--a color called "gypsy teal." Right now it is yellow. Blech.
And perhaps later, perhaps sooner, two of the living room walls will be a lighter teal kind of color. We'll see how that goes. That might happen after we're moved in.
I will post better pictures once we're more settled, but until then--isn't it nice?? Really, it's not quite so orange. Maybe I was subconsciously making an anti-maroon statement.



No comments:
Post a Comment