Saturday, March 22, 2008

Stylin' Momma!: The Makeover -or- Pure Vanity!

Other titles I considered for this post include "Now you see it, Now you don't. . ." and "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow" (I can just about hear the groans!). I just needed to document such a dramatic change!!

Before:

And the back view:
And after!!

New glasses, too! ;)

8 comments:

Melanie Bettinelli said...

Wow! That's dramatic. It looks great!

Unknown said...

Looks fantastic! Happy belated Easter, guys!

Sarah Reinhard said...

AWESOME! Wish I was there to tell you with my voice how great-wonderful-amazing you look, and give you a big hug.

There's nothing like hair therapy. Period. :)

mrsdarwin said...

Very chic! I like it a lot.

chrisa511 said...

I love your hair Nicole!! It looks great :) And the babies are getting huge...I just saw them a couple of months ago too...crazy! Isabelle is adorable :)

Literacy-chic said...

Thanks everyone!! It's taken some getting used to having a hairdo that I actually have to, um, fix & stuff!! ;)

Melanie Bettinelli said...

"It's taken some getting used to having a hairdo that I actually have to, um, fix & stuff!! ;)"

I know what you mean. I hacked off all my hair back in grad school and donated it to locks of love. Then decided it is just too much trouble when short. I hate having to think about fixing my hair. The idea that long hair is harder to care for makes me laugh.

Literacy-chic said...

Long hair takes more care to wash & condition, but that's about it. In a month, I might have made up for the price of the haircut by the savings in shampoo, if I didn't buy Suave and if I didn't have to buy styling products!! ;) (Of course, I buy the cheaper styling products, too.)