This is a little suit I bought when I was pregnant for Helena, "just in case" she was a girl! We brought it to the hospital, but she was too small. (This time, I brought a very small outfit to the hospital, and it barely fit Isabelle!) But this little suit never did quite look right on Helena. I put it on Isabelle today, however, and it just made her glow! The outfit has little gathered sleeves and a scalloped collar and made me realize that Isabelle has a look about her that makes me want to dress her in cream colored antique dresses with gathers and lace. (Victorian baby!)
A smile!

Action shot! Who does she look like here? I think Mama (Maw Maw).



Trying to get her to face me was a challenge! Here, Phelan is holding her head. (And those arms are still waving!)

In this picture, she looks like she's trying to take flight to the upper corner of the frame. :)

Here's another sweet smile!

1 comment:
You know, I just love this blog. It makes me so HAPPY. That little outfit is darling, but what makes it darling is the little darling in it. I just want to come right over and snuggle her... :)
Post a Comment