This month Helena turned 3! We had a little pizza party at Double Dave's and she got some fancy, girly shoes from Megan!
She has been doing very well at the Montessori school that Phelan attended from Pre-K to 3rd grade. She is looking forward to her Halloween Party in particular!
Helena loves pumpkins and we ride around looking for them on people's porches. I can't wait to see what happens when we go looking for Christmas lights!
Isabelle is almost 1. Already!! She is walking short distances across the floor and has 8 teeth! She climbs on just about everything, and loves to type on my keyboard (especially when I'm working on something important) and pull the power cord out of my computer. She doesn't say much yet, but knows how to communicate, especially with one little finger that she points at whatever she wants--including me! :)
Phelan had an orchestra performance Thursday night for "Fall Family Fun Night." He is really doing so well! He now fits a full-sized cello! We walked around his school after the performance and did some pumpkin-related activities before taking the girls home. Helena got a heart painted on her cheek, too!
Saturday night we baked cupcakes. Helena helped me, but she wanted Phelan to help her, too!
The girls wore dresses today that were made by my mom (who is known as "Mom" to everyone). The one Helena is wearing was mine!!
(I made the jumper in the first picture! It's an Ottobre Design!)
2 comments:
I especially love the one of Helena in the white cardigan! <3
I love the one Helena took of you and baby Belle.
Post a Comment