A family blog for news by and about Isabelle, Helena, and Phelan--named after the girls' favorite stuffed friends.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Helena's Favorite Activities
Recently, Helena discovered bubbles. In the bathtub or in the air, she loves them!!

A week or two ago when I was sewing, she decided to stand up my cutting board and make a playhouse, gathering all of her babies and snuggling down. The doll accessories form part of the enclosure:

She likes to have us sit Isabelle (Baby Belle) on her shoulders so she can give her a ride!
She loves polartec blankets & fabric (in May--in Texas)--particular ones, like the duck fabric that I will probably never be able to make into a robe for her now. . .



She loves to include Baby Belle in certain of her games, like this morning's tumble with the duckies (above) and playhouse play (inspired, in part, by my review of pictures)!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Recently Isabella's been playing with bubbles in the kitchen sink. I fill up a bowl with water and suds and she splashes with a wooden spoon. She's not quite so sure about bubbles in the air. Her cousins brought a bunch of bottles to her birthday party and I've blown a few for her but she doesn't get as into them as I'd have expected.
Post a Comment