Monday, December 14, 2009

Little Girls Having Fun!

The semester is over, and I have some time to breathe!  Here are my sweet little girls being sweet.  Isabelle gets a little camera shy sometimes.  More often, though, she tries to run to see the little picture on the back of the camera before I have finished taking pictures!

One day, I picked them up from "Church School" at St. Thomas Aquinas, and Isabelle's teacher had put her hair in pigtails!  Since she never leaves barrettes in her hair for more than a few minutes at home, I was very excited, and had to take pictures.




Isabelle has a "baby" that she LOVES--a doll that I bought especially for her one day during a rare trip to Target with just the two of us.  She usually takes it with her to go to bed--and frequently takes it with her to climb into our bed!

Helena, you will notice, has a hand-made dolly that I made with help from my aunt Mary (or Ahdee, as I called her) one summer when I was staying at her house in Baton Rouge.  It is her "dolly," and she loves it so much!



Last Friday, some friends came to visit! While my friend Rochelle gave an exam, her two little girls came over to play, and much happy, fun craziness did ensue!  The action shots are a wild game of ring-around-the rosy. . .
















Which was followed by cheese pizza.



No comments: