I've been wanting to post these pictures that I took on the day Mom left to go back home to New Orleans after her last visit. We were getting ready for Mass and everyone just looked so nice that I couldn't help grabbing the camera. We may even have been running a little early that morning! ;)
Isabelle has new shoes on! Her first pair that is really designed for walking on the ground! (And only her second pair ever!)


Note the hairdo--it's still very hard to keep that hair "tamed"! She is getting to the point where she will ask for the barrette (sometimes) instead of pulling it out immediately!



I love this cheesy smile!!

This is my absolute favorite of Isabelle:

Helena has shoes that match Isabelle--in her favorite color: PINK!

She looks like a little Catholic school girl in her jumper and white sweater!

She likes her cross necklace--a gift from her godparents Katy and Joe!



A silly face!

Sisters together:

I'm not sure Isabelle wanted to be kissed. . .




And a solo Phelan--he's too big!! :) (And so is his hair right about now!)


Where does the time go? I updated the blog description, because Isabelle's the toddler now!!
3 comments:
I always insisted that Phelan looked like Anton...but in last picture, I noticed he's starting to look a lot like you. Helena looks like her daddy; Isabelle still favors you. They're all so precious. I love the little cross on Helena's sweater. And, my favorite Isabelle picture is where she is standing on the chair. So sweet. There are new pictures of Lily and Brian posted on our blog too: http://lilianamarie.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon.
Aw! I can't believe how big "Baby Belle" is. Not a baby anymore! She is adorable.
We're almost to the point of needing a barrette for Sophie's hair now. It's getting in her eyes. But I doubt she'd let it stay in.
I am so bummed that I haven't had a chance to get to know your kids! And now you're moving even farther away ?!?! *sigh* Good luck EVER taming that hair, btw - Albert has a double crown going on too; his hair is constantly standing up in the back and there's NOTHING to be done about it! :)
Post a Comment