Friday, August 8, 2008

Graduation Pictures

In these first pictures, you may have to take my word that I'm there! ;) This is me just stepping onto the stage.

Here, I've just received the diploma.
That's me, a little passed midway on the stage, with one leg sticking out of the gown!
Here I am receiving my doctoral "hood," only don't be fooled into thinking that it's really mine. To get just a hood and a cap was $380 (and I didn't know that was an option). For the full regalia, it was $800+. So I have a tassel! I may look around later and purchase it in pieces. . .
And you can't really see me, but in the interest of continuity, here I am descending the stage.
Here, I rejoin my family!!


This one is my favorite!!:



Helena looked at this one and got upset. She said, "I don't like it me." Personally, I think her sad Helena face is very cute!

All of us!




2 comments:

LilyBug said...

Congratulations! You all look wonderful!

Sarah Reinhard said...

Congratulations!!!!

(And a loud gasp at cost of regalia! Wowzers!)